Understand Others, Show Empathy.

Hey, my friend! Welcome to DEEP Talks on Vaptalks, where we pour out our hearts and feel together. I’m just a simple guy, working hard in the corporate world since 2022, facing life’s ups and downs. In 2024, I’m here to share those lessons with you, to help you live with more love and peace. Today, let’s talk about something deep: “Understand Others, Show Empathy.” You might wonder, “Are Vap, hum toh logon ko samajhte hain, par koi humein kyun nahi samajhta?” Let’s dive into this, let it touch your soul.

When I joined a new project, I met a team lead who broke my spirit. He was harsh, never praised me, always highlighted my mistakes, and shouted at me almost daily. My chest felt heavy, tears hiding inside, and I kept asking myself, “Yeh mujhse kyun nafrat karta hai?” I felt small, lost, and hurt. But life has a way of teaching. With time, I realized, no one is bad by choice. Everyone carries scars from their past, and those wounds often shape how they treat others.

It took me time, lots of patience to understand him. One day, with a heavy heart, he shared his story. “Vap, jab main fresher tha, mera manager mujhe khana tak nahi khane deta tha. Raat bhar kaam karwata, chillata tha, tod diya tha mujhe,” he said, eyes full of old tears. My heart sank, and I felt his pain like it was mine. His harshness came from that hurt, from bad people treating him badly, and now he passed it to me. I cried inside, realizing how life’s wounds make us hurt others.

That day, I chose empathy over judgment. I gently said, “Sir, aapko bhi aisa laga tha na, jab aap fresher the? Ab main wahi mahsoos kar raha hoon.” His face softened, his eyes changed. For the first time, he saw himself in me. Slowly, something shifted between us. He still scolds me sometimes, but now he also guides me, shares his worries, and even appreciates my work. Our bond grew, not just as colleagues, but like family.

You’re thinking, “Vap, yeh sab aasaan nahi hai!” And you’re right, Bunny. Empathy takes courage; it comes straight from the heart. But think about it, the pain of being misunderstood versus the warmth of being truly seen. Isn’t the latter worth trying for?

I’m talking to you, my friend. Maybe you’ve felt that sting of being yelled at, that loneliness when no one understands. My eyes tear up remembering those days in corporate. But you can change it. So next time someone is harsh with you, pause. Instead of reacting, ask yourself: “Kya yeh insaan bhi apna dard chhupa raha hai?” Maybe that angry boss, that distant friend, or even a rude stranger carries a broken heart too. Try showing love, share your own vulnerability, and watch who stays. Because real bonds are built not in perfection, but in shared pain and healing.

This is DEEP Talks, you and me, hearts beating together. Try it, show empathy to someone angry or sad. Tell them, “Mujhe samajh nahi aata, mujhe batao,” and see their reaction. Share it in the comments: what did you do, how did they respond? I’ll read every word with care. Next time, we’ll talk about finding peace when life hurts. Stay with Vaptalks for corporate stories and these heart chats. So, who will you understand today? Let’s build love, together.


Post a Comment

0 Comments